IBM Customer Engagement Solutions Business Partners are required to sign the IBM Business Partner Agreement for Software Value Plus and accept the terms of the Attachment for Primary Support Provider.
- Primary Support Provider: An IBM Business Partner approved as a VAR or Solution Provider Remarketer Type for one or more product groups under the IBM Business Partner Agreement (BPA).
- Review unique requirements for each remarketer type and Product Group in the Software Value Plus Operations Guide
- Apply to participate in Software Value Plus (Authorized Profile Administrator only)
- Sign in with IBM ID (user ID) and password;
- Click on "Relationship management" (left navigation menu)
- Click on "Software Value Plus";
- Click on "Country Enterprise to Apply for Software Value Plus";
- Complete the Support Plan (XLSX, 25KB)
- Certifications must be completed prior to submission of application. The support plan must be submitted to the GEO Inbox within the hour of the application submission. Failure to either a) have completed certifications or b) submit the support plan will significantly delay processing and may lead to Denial of the Software Value Plus application.
- Consider purchasing the Value Package, a bundle of benefits including access to IBM Software, predeployment technical support, and reimbursement for select classes and tests that lead to IBM certification.
Others also viewed