To be approved for SVP Social Business Capability Authorization you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a value-add social business solution that implements the minimum required solution content defined as: 1 primary + 1 secondary product:
|Primary products||Secondary products|
Any SVP product group product from:
Collaboration Solutions Social Software and Unified Communications
Any product from SVP product group:
||Any EIS PureApplication Systems Software Brand Family product*|
- Be Software Value Plus approved for each product in your solution.
- Register your social business solution in the IBM Global Solutions Directory.
The solution, whether a value-add application or services practice, must be registered as a Verified Business Partner Solution in the Global Solutions Directory and requires:
- End user client verification to confirm the solution and its minimum solution content is running in a production environment
- Marketing verification to confirm the solution and its IBM product content is actively marketed
- Submit the required number of references.
*Refer to the SVP Capability Authorization IBM PureApplication Systems supplemental information website for additional details including eligibility and payment claim requirements.
Three (3) are required for North America and European Economic Union Business Partners, and two (2) from all other countries.
A reference is a client whom you've implemented your solution and/or products which has been submitted to and approved by an IBM process. Approved IBM processes can include, but are not limited to:
Note: A Verified Business Partner Solution requires a verified client and qualifies as 1 of the reference requirements.