To be approved for IBM Software Value Plus (SVP) Information Integration and Governance you must meet the following criteria:
1. Market and sell a repeatable value - add information integration and governance solution that meets the solution content requirements defined as
Minimum solution content: 1 primary product
|Primary products||Secondary products|
|Any product from SVP product group|
|Information Integration & Governance|
|Open Source Analytics|
2. Be SVP approved for each IBM product in your value - add solution.
3. Register your solution in the IBM Global Solutions Directory.
4. Submit the required number of client references. Three (3) are required for North America and European Economic Union Business Partners, and two (2) from all other countries.
A client reference is a client whom you've implemented your solution and/or products which has been submitted to and approved by an IBM process. Common IBM processes can include, but not limited to:
5. Demonstrate your solution and present your pre- and post- sales support plans at a board review.
*Refer to the SVP Capability Authorization IBM PureApplication Systems supplemental information website for additional details including eligibility and payment claim requirements.