To be approved for Business Analytics Capability Authorization you must meet the following criteria:
1. Market and sell a repeatable value add business analytics solution that meets the solution content requirements defined as.
Minimum solution content: 1 primary product
|Any product from product group|
|Financial & Operations Performance Mgmt|
2. Be Product Group authorized in each product in your business analytics solution.
3. Register your solution in the IBM Global Solutions Directory.
4. Submit the required number of client references. Three (3) are required for North America and European Economic Union Business Partners, and two (2) from all other countries.
A client reference is a client whom you've implemented your solution and/or products which has been submitted to and approved by an IBM process. Common IBM processes can include, but not limited to:
5. Demonstrate your solution and present your pre and post sales support plans at a board review.