Interested in IBM Big Data solutions? Start here.
Roadmap for engaging with IBM to sell Big Data solutions.
Thank you for your interest in IBM Big Data products. We would be delighted to have an IBM channel representative personally contact you. If you are interested in having someone contact you within three business days, send an email to
Bruce Weed, IBM Big Data Channel Development Program Director. For those who are interested in learning more about IBM's Big Data product portfolio and the fantastic business opportunities on your own:
- Big Data University: With thousands of students registered, this site has become one of the core developer learning hubs on the topic of big data. Dive deep into Hadoop and other technologies, stay abreast of the latest industry trends, and learn from the experts. Many courses are free.
- developerWorks® Big Data community: Find developer and DBA resources, tutorials and articles to help you grow your knowledge on big data technology and IBM's integrated Big Data platform.
- Big Data boot camps: Technical workshops in a classroom setting that are held throughout the year in different regions worldwide, and for which there is no charge to participate. These boot camps contain detailed lectures and labs for deep-dive learning of DB2® 10, Informix®, InfoSphere® products, Optim™, Guardium®, Big Data and PureData™. Each boot camp includes a free Technical Mastery Test and/or IBM Certification Exam.
- IBM Meetup groups: Geared towards developers, data scientists and all big data enthusiasts, our meetups provide an opportunity to work hands-on with the solutions and tools in our Big Data portfolio. Our Meetups typically include a 45–60-minute presentation that serves as an introduction and overview for a specific big data technology, followed by approximately three hours to collaborate with fellow developers and apply your skills. We provide a cloud environment that you can run through the browser of your laptop at no cost to you.
Get smart on your business options
- Authorized software resellers: Maximize your profits by reselling IBM Software based on your clients' needs and your investment in skills, across products, industries and solution capabilities.
- Independent software vendors (ISVs): Team with an industry leader who can help build your business with customer-driven technologies, while helping you expand into new market.