SoftLayer gives you the highest performing cloud infrastructure available. One platform that takes data centers around the world that are full of the widest range of cloud computing options, and then integrates and automates everything.
Partnering with SoftLayer and IBM enables you to differentiate your services and solutions while meeting the unique needs of your enterprise clients’ hybrid cloud environments. Join the SoftLayer Referral or Services & Solution Provider programs and take advantage of the industry-leading support for building skills, marketing your offerings, and growing profit.
Fuel Hybrid Cloud Growth for New Clients and Services
Business Partners Speak Up
- Do you aspire to be one of IBM's top tier cloud Business Partners? Join our new Growth Initiative that provides special high-value benefits to help you accelerate your cloud business expansion. Learn more and apply today! (North America only)
- Deliver Cloud-based Services with SoftLayer: October 13 Webinar (available for replay)
- 2016 Beacon Awards now accepting nominations! Submit your SoftLayer-based solution for Outstanding Solution Hosted on IBM Cloud by November 20.
- IBM Competitive Project Office Study: The SoftLayer price-performance advantage over AWS and Microsoft; listen to webcast, read the whitepaper, and download client presentation.
- SoftLayer introduces new pricing and configuration options providing more visibility and control over your cost of operations. For details available visit the SoftLayer pricing page.
- New comprehensive SoftLayer Business Partner Guide now available for both desktop and mobile. Download free guide today for your desktop, or get it from the Apple App Store for your iphone or ipad, or Google play for your Android device.
- 2015 training classes are now available for registration, including brand new Solution Design class. Find more information on the new SoftLayer training page.
- Coriell Life Sciences wins 2015 Beacon Award for Outstanding Cloud solution hosted on SoftLayer; congratulations also to finalists Cnetric and Flagship Solutions.
- Announcing the availability of SoftLayer trademarks for partners. SoftLayer Business Partners may be eligible to use either the “Built on SoftLayer, an IBM Company” mark (for Services & Solution Providers) or the “SoftLayer, an IBM Company, Referral Network” mark (for Referral Program Participants) in print and on-line marketing efforts.
- New whitepaper now available on the economics of using SoftLayer
- SoftLayer partners are invited to join the IBM Connections Community for SoftLayer Business partners. Request access
Latest Data Center Openings
Follow us on and Facebook and join the conversation
Customize your communications from SoftLayer - monthly newsletter