SoftLayer infrastructure is now the core of IBM Bluemix. Over the coming months all references to SoftLayer will be replaced with Bluemix branding and naming. Listen to this webcast for more information.
Bluemix gives you the highest performing cloud infrastructure available. One platform that takes data centers around the world that are full of the widest range of cloud computing options, and then integrates and automates everything.
Partnering with IBM enables you to differentiate your services and solutions while meeting the unique needs of your enterprise clients’ hybrid cloud environments. Join the Referral or Services & Solution Provider programs and take advantage of the industry-leading support for building skills, marketing your offerings, and growing profit.
Fuel Hybrid Cloud Growth for New Clients and Services
Business Partners Speak Up
- Watch video of Bill Karpovich, General Manager, IBM Cloud Platform and Meg Swanson, Vice President, Marketing, Bluemix & SoftLayer, IBM Cloud, where they outline the plan to unify the cloud platform under the Bluemix brand to create a compelling brand story and seamless client journey
- Listen to webcast for important details for Business Partners of the recent Cloud announcements
- November 18 is the last day to nominate your solution built on the IBM Cloud platform for the 2017 Beacon Award, Outstanding Innovation on Cloud Infrastructure
- Do you aspire to be one of IBM's top tier cloud Business Partners? Join our new Growth Initiative that provides special high-value benefits to help you accelerate your cloud business expansion. Learn more and apply today! (North America and Europe only)
- Deliver Cloud-based Services with SoftLayer: October 13 Webinar (available for replay)
- IBM Competitive Project Office Study: The SoftLayer price-performance advantage over AWS and Microsoft; listen to webcast, read the whitepaper, and download client presentation.
- SoftLayer introduces new pricing and configuration options providing more visibility and control over your cost of operations. For details available visit the SoftLayer pricing page.
- New comprehensive SoftLayer Business Partner Guide now available for both desktop and mobile. Download free guide today for your desktop, or get it from the Apple App Store for your iphone or ipad, or Google play for your Android device.
- Training classes are now available for registration; find more information on the SoftLayer training page.
Latest Data Center Openings
Follow us on Facebook and join the conversation
Customize your communications from SoftLayer - monthly newsletter