About this benefit
The IBM Skill Starter Pack provides new Business Partners (BP) with the tools and benefits to accelerate their time to value and growth with IBM including:
- $1200 USD in Bluemix service credits to enable qualifying Business Partners to use, learn, and build Bluemix infrastructure and platform skills and solutions.
- Two IBM Certification vouchers
After meeting the eligibility requirements, submit your intent to IBM to participate in the IBM Skill Starter Pack Initiative by downloading and completing this request document and submitting via email to PartnerWorld. Requests received more than 30 days after joining the PartnerWorld program will not be approved to participate in the IBM Skill Starter Pack Initiative.
Countries: Worldwide except the Bluemix service credits are not available in China
All Business Partners who join PartnerWorld on or after 1 January 2017 and meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. NEW PartnerWorld participant and not part of an already existing registered company profile (Worldwide Enterprise).
2. Within 30 days of joining PartnerWorld you must
Upon Acceptance by IBM eligible participants must:
1. Create or verify a Bluemix PAYG account
Software as a Service terms
3. Initiate activity within 6 months