- B2B Integration for maximizing supply chain and efficiency.
- BlueMix Platform Subscription is a single solution environment with the instant resources and infrastructure you need to develop and deploy apps across multiple domains—fast.
- eCommerce enables companies of all sizes to deliver the right customer experience at the right time with solutions for omni-channel commerce, order management and fulfillment, customer insights and digital experience.
- IBM Cloud Video Catalog and Logistics Manager - IBM Cloud Video offers Media and Entertainment specific SaaS solutions where "Video is the Business" to streamline multiscreen video preparation, delivery, and catalogue and subscriber management.
- IBM Cloud Video Streaming Manager - IBM Cloud Video provides live and on demand video streaming SaaS capability where "Video Supports the Business" to power organizations of any size, ranging from a one person video production video company to a worldwide enterprise, and enhance communication across a variety of audiences and devices.
- IBM Connections Cloud Services offers a cost-effective social platform that provides easy-to-access integrated email, social business capabilities and third-party applications. Benefits include deeper customer relationships, increased effectiveness, optimized workforces and reduced IT costs and complexity. IBM Connections Cloud Services allows developers to enrich their applications with social collaboration, analytics and information from business/corporate social networks; increase visibility and operation effectiveness of applications by publishing information into the business work stream; and enhance collaboration between customers/employees/partners with integrated business applications.
- IBM MaaS360 is an enterprise mobility platform that enables IT to deliver end-to-end security and management for applications, content, email and devices. Businesses, government agencies and educational institutions use IBM MaaS360 to provide secure access to resources and content from mobile devices, without compromising the user experience, data security or privacy.
- IBM Security Trusteer Fraud Protection delivers an intelligence-based, cybercrime prevention platform that helps protect web applications and mobile devices from online threats such as malware and phishing attacks and account takeover fraud.
- IBM Smarter Workforce (Kenexa) allows companies to easily identify, attract and keep the best people, develop their skills, cultivate new leaders, and capitalize on their collective intelligence by applying behavioral best practices, social tools and analytics to transform the way they work.
- IBM Watson Health Patient Engagement with Watson Care Manager empowers you with value-based solutions to optimize performance, engage consumers, deliver effective care and manage the health of your population.
- IBM Watson Internet of Things delivers new industry-specific cognitive computing technologies, cloud data services and developer tools to help companies manage, monitor and control devices as a way to remotely connect products and enhance operations to transform the way they do business. Join us and obtain your share of the projected $ 11 Trillion of economic value as projected by analysts.
- MEA ERP for Cloud; Identifying and helping sell IBM's offering for Management of ERP application Services on the IBM Cloud
- Merchandising (Formerly known as IBM Price, Promotion and Product Mix Optimization (DemandTec)) is a network of software services connecting retailers and consumer products companies enabling them to define category, brand and shopper marketing strategies.
- Procurement (formerly known as Emptoris) enables companies to maximize financial performance and optimize procurement
- Watson Customer Engagement – SaaS Entry - a set of easy to use and install 'born on the cloud' offerings with high function, great value and a wide variety of applicability for clients.
- Watson Marketing (formerly known as IBM Marketing and Customer Analytics) enables companies to visualize customer journeys, replay sessions and get the insights you need to create frictionless customer experiences.
Participating Business Partners can add incremental value to their solutions and secure rapid value for their customers. Given that customers are increasingly demanding a wider variety of SaaS solutions, this referral incentive presents a significant new reason to call customers.
Participating Business Partners can potentially build annuity based revenue stream for their role identifying opportunities, co-selling with IBM and ensuring that the customer optimizes usage over time to build out a continuous annuity stream.
Software Co-Marketing is a benefit of participating in the SaaS Referral Incentive.
Software Co-Marketing can help you extend your marketing reach and drive demand for your IBM SaaS solutions. With Software Co-Marketing, IBM will contribute toward the costs of your approved marketing activities, such as advertising, digital marketing, telemarketing, direct marketing, events and more!
*Subject to qualification criteria.