IBM Business Partner collaboration is an important IBM Destination z community role. As IBM Business Partners develop, package and promote solutions, membership in the IBM Destination z community can help partners extend their respective market reach, drive new business opportunities and engage in networking opportunities to help drive their revenue. Join the IBM Destination z community and explore new ways to build your business.
The following are representative of the benefits IBM may provide to you as an IBM Destination z community member:
- Enhanced visibility in the mainframe community to customers, other IBM Business Partners, and the academic institutions that are working to supply future skills to the market through the reach of the IBM Destination z Web portal
- Access to new insights through a framework that promotes collaboration among customers, IBM Business Partners and academic institutions for the “well being” of the entire community
- Access to the right skills, tools, applications, services and other assets to help you develop services or solution offerings needed to support our mainframe clients
- Additional business opportunities to increase awareness and ease of access to your mainframe hardware, software and services initiatives, skilled resources, and tools for leveraging the Destination z framework and community of interest
- Improved access to medium to large enterprises through the reach of the IBM Destination z Web portal
- New channels to communicate with individuals who understand the value and differences of deploying solutions on System z
- Rapid access to the IBM team to build awareness of your Business Partner solutions on System z
- Reach into the broader IBM mainframe community, which can allow IBM Business Partners to collaborate with other IBM Destination z Supporters and develop synergies for solutions
- Eligibility for and access to educational offerings such as IBM Education Packs discount program for classroom training, technical conferences and e-learning offerings
- Financial rewards and incentives for consultation and implementation services
Joining IBM Destination z may include your participation in the following activities:
- Customized System z marketing initiatives and enablement
- Participation in monthly recorded webcasts to showcase your solutions
- Priority access to Destination z sponsorship promotions at select IBM events
- Visibility to leading System z technical and business leaders
- Alliance summits: Meetings to collaborate and share best practices, success stories, technologies, tools, new workloads, application modernization, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and more.
- Co-development of white papers: technologies, case studies, and best practices
- Sneak peeks at System z innovation roadmap
- Opportunities to share your ideas for impacting the System z business and technology strategy
- Shared assets and tools
- Technology requirements consultations for vendors and Independent Software Vendor (ISV)
- Brainstorming vitality ideas and needs
With your input, IBM can define and refine what market opportunities are the hottest, where we can best support you and your business, how you can go to market with other IBM Business Partners to expand the reach of System z products and grow your business! We will harvest your feedback and suggestions in how best to work with you, so you might have a direct influence on the design of our channel marketing, go-to-market plans, and development efforts as well.
Increased visibility through the IBM Destination z Web site
As an IBM Destination z member, you will promote your solutions and services on the IBM Destination Web site, which can help you:
- Generate increased awareness and visibility for your solutions and services
- Create new opportunities to team with other IBM Business Partners to increase your network, expand your market reach and help you deliver superior solutions through collaboration
How do I enroll?
To enroll in the IBM Destination z community, you must complete the enrollment request for IBM Business Partners.