- You must be the Authorized Profile Administrator for your company to order the Value Package.
- Your company profile information must be current in PartnerWorld before you can order the Value Package. Incomplete or incorrect company name, mailing address, Primary Relationship Contact name, or VAT number (for countries that require one) in your PartnerWorld Profile may result in significant delay in processing your order. Update your PartnerWorld profile.
- An Authorized Profile Administrator must accept the PartnerWorld Value Package Attachment before the Software Access Catalog benefits will be available to you. Depending on your country of residence, you may be required to sign the attachment in hard-copy format instead of electronic format
- Once purchased, the Value Package covers all locations in the company’s country enterprise.
- The Value Package subscription expires 12 months after the PartnerWorld Value Package Attachment is signed.
- It may take up to 10 business days to process your online order.
- The Value Package is available in most countries¹.
Business Partners who purchase a Value Package can request vouchers to take an IBM Software sales mastery test at no charge. This benefit helps Business Partners gain the skills needed for PartnerWorld membership level attainment and participation in IBM Software incentive programs at no charge.
The number of vouchers per company is based on your PartnerWorld membership level. You must have an active Value Package subscription to request a voucher, which must be used within six months after issue date:
|PartnerWorld membership level
||6 max per year*
||12 max per year*
||20 max per year*
||40 max per year*