You, our valued Business Partners, are essential to IBM’s cloud strategy.
Did you know that by 2018, at least half of IT spending will be cloud-based – reaching 60% of all IT infrastructure, and 60-70% of all software, services and technology spending by 2020?
We are investing billions of dollars to deliver a cloud platform that is hybrid, open and secure, with a vast portfolio and deep expertise required to meet the unique needs of enterprise clients. In fact, IBM is ranked as the #1 hybrid cloud provider for the enterprise and the second leading global Cloud IaaS provider.
- World-class global infrastructure with visibility and control, built on SoftLayer
- The Bluemix platform with built-in DevOps for agility and speed
- Business-changing SaaS products
- Consulting services to tie it all together
This is a tremendous market opportunity, and you play a critical role in delivering cloud-based services and solutions to our mutual clients. We want to help you grow your cloud business, so we are launching the IBM Cloud Business Partner Services Growth Initiative. In exchange for your commitment to invest in expanding your cloud services practice with IBM, you can be eligible for special benefits designed to help you achieve top tier cloud Business Partner status in IBM’s PartnerWorld program. Please note that the IBM Cloud Business Partner Services Growth Initiative is currently available to IBM Business Partners in North America and Europe only.
While you work towards building your cloud services practice, you can be eligible to receive a special set of high-value benefits to make it easier to build your teams’ SoftLayer and Bluemix skills, ensure successful client engagements, and grow your business.
Build your skills
- Training classes and certifications
- Sandbox services credits
Client engagement support
- Assigned IBM cloud services sales specialist
- Assigned IBM solution architect and special access to deep technical support
- Proof of Concept services credits
Account coverage migration eligibility
- Preferred partner consideration for client coverage migration
- Access to expanded co-marketing funding for driving demand
Please note that the IBM Cloud Business Partner Services Growth Initiative is currently available to IBM Business Partners in North America and Europe only.