IBM uses client references to help promote our Business Partners and their solutions. These references will appear in the IBM Client Reference Database and once published; the reference can be viewed by IBM employees and Business Partners and may be considered for use in sales collateral or marketing activities. Your permission will be requested and required prior to use. Client references are now eligible to count for points in the PartnerWorld program. You will earn one point for each verified and published reference. Submit today!!
Recent IBM Business Partner successes
Meridian IT helps Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin boost Epic performance with IBM. Access this case study to learn how the health network ensures high performance and availability for critical systems by migrating to IBM FlashSystem and IBM Power E870 to achieve a near 50% cut in read-time for its Epic databases.
Prolifics provides consulting services across the IBM portfolio, including BPM, SOA & Connectivity, Security, Application Performance Management, Portals & Web Content Management, Social Business, Mobility, Analytics, Decision Management and Enterprise Content Management. Watch these videos to learn how this Beacon Award winner delivered outstanding IBM Analytics solutions to Verus Financial (Youtube, 00:01:43) and Portland State University (Youtube, 00:02:21).
New case studies and videos
- NEW case study: Cresco International helps Basin Holdings improve group-wide financial performance management with IBM Analytics
- NEW Case Study: Premier Business Partner Portal helps Mears Group create a business social network and cognitive insight platform
- Case study: Webgate Consulting AG & Clavis IT AG deploy IBM Connections at Bucher Emhart Glass
- Video (YouTube, 00:02:01): Acuity brings people, information and IBM technology together for customers
- Case study: SnapWork Technologies helps ICICI Bank launch Pockets mobile banking app