The Location list of employees page shows employees in the PartnerWorld Profiling System (PPS) that are associated with that location. Employee information includes:
This function allows the Primary Relationship Contact or Authorized Profile Administrator to view multiple employees at a location. A list is displayed if there are fifteen or fewer employees at a location, or you will be able to search for the names you want, if there are more than fifteen employees registered.
To view information on multiple employees at a location:
- Select the Location list of employees link on the Action menu.
- Either a list of employees at a location, or a search option will be displayed.
- Select the employee from the actual list of employees, or from the search results.
- From the employee summary table, you will be able to view name, country of residence, email address, status and profile access.
Once you select an employee from the list, you will be able to view and update the profile on the Employee page, depending on your access role.
Business Partner Authorized Profile Administrator (APA)s can inactivate multiple employees:
APAs can make a copy of an employee's profile and add it to another location. Perform the following steps:
Business Partners can choose to copy employees and move their certifications to a new location. When the Copy Employee option is selected, the Copy Certifications button is displayed on the Location List of Employees page. You can copy certifications for all employees selected for the current copy. However, this function does not apply when moving some employee IDs or non IBM certifications and leaving others. If the Business Partner wants to copy a subset of employee IDs, then they would run the copy function twice, selecting different people each time and switching the radio button.
To copy certifications:
- In the PPS left navigator, select Location.
- Select the Worldwide enterprise, Country enterprise, and Location.
- In the Action menu, click Location list of employees.
- Click the forward arrow.
- Select the employee that you want to copy.
- Click Copy employee.
- Select a location in the Selection location ID field.
- Select a radio button to either Copy certifications or Do not copy certifications.
- Click Save. A confirmation page displays the confirmation ID.