On the general information page you can view or update the location's general information such as:
If the shipping address, mailing address and billing address are different from the location address provided, this information can be updated and saved here.
- Select the General information link.
- Enter the required or updated information as prompted on the new screen.
- Select Save on the final page.
- You will be taken to a confirmation page and given a confirmation number. Please retain the confirmation number for all future inquiries on the transaction.
To verify your profile:
Check the Profile has been verified field to remove the blue background that displays on the PartnerWorld Profile page.
To invite an employee to register:
- Select a location.
- Click General information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Complete the "Send email to employee" to invite them to register field.
Mandatory fields when updating the location general information:
Invite multiple contacts
Authorized Profile Administrators and Primary Relationship Contacts can upload a one-time CSV file that contains a list of email addresses of employees they would like associated to a location. "Invitations to register" are then emailed to multiple employees at one time. Employees who self-associate via this invitation can do so without using the token.
The CSV one-time file is a single column with multiple rows. Each row contains the email address of an employee.
The Invite multiple contacts function appears on the general information page.
To invite multiple employees to self-associate to a location:
- Navigate to the Location page
- Click the General information link on the Action menu
- Scroll down to the Invite multiple contacts section
- Browse and select the appropriate CSV or TXT file that contains the list of email addresses
- Click the Invite multiple contacts button to upload the file
- Click the Invite multiple contacts button.
Note: The file must be plain text and contain just one column, with only one email address per line; the first line must have only the keyword EMAIL as a header.