On the Manage benefit page, you can view and manage benefits packages to which your location is entitled. Each package is a set of services which may be exhaustible. For some benefits, a Primary Relationship Contact (PRC) or an Authorized Profile Administrator (APA) can assign employee users to obtain benefits, and only those users will have access to it.
- Select Benefits from the left navigation bar.
- Select the Manage benefit link from the Benefits page.
- Select the appropriate link to manage company benefits.
- On the Manage company benefit page you will see a list of packages that are available to your company. Each package is a set of services.
- To view or change the list of contacts that have access to a particular package, select the required package from the list.
- Some packages of services are granted to all contacts associated with a company. Other packages of services are selectively granted by the APA. To determine if a package was granted to all members or selectively granted to a specific set of contacts, go to Contacts package entitlement status. This table lists the contacts and their entitlement status.