The Pending agreements page provides the ability for the Primary Relationship Contact or the Authorized Profile Administrator to look for agreements awaiting signature. Typically, the company has met the criteria to qualify for an additional benefit and once the agreement is signed, the benefit will be activated for the company's profile. The list of potential agreement categories that could appear in the pending agreement page are:
- To view/edit pending agreements, select the Pending agreements link.
- Open the pending agreement that you want to review and approve.
- Select I agree to accept the agreement.
- Select Save. You are taken to a confirmation page and given a confirmation number. Please retain the confirmation number for all future inquiries on the transaction.
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Web technology allows users to keep up with frequently updated Web content. Business Partners can now subscribe to RSS feeds from PPS for items that will require their regular attention without logging in to PPS. To subscribe to the RSS feed:
- Log in to the PartnerWorld Profile.
- Scroll down to the RSS feed section.
- Click Partner Pending actions feed.
Note: To use RSS feeds, you must install Internet Explorer (IE) 7 or Mozilla Firefox Internet browser on your system.
After the subscription is processed, you receive notification in any worldwide Web (www) site (no firewall) that pending agreements and pending self-associations are in PPS. When you select a pending action that requires attention, you must enter your Web Identity ID and password to complete the action.