October 23, 2018, IBM Storage is announcing a number of enhancements across the storage portfolio. These further improve the performance of flash storage, provide new capabilities to protect data availability and security, and help expand your customers' understanding of their storage and data.
Register now and encourage your customers to register for the webinar.
- IBM Spectrum Discover: A new offering providing customers with helping customers better handle vast volumes of unstructured data through advanced insight for analytics, governance and optimization.
- New NVMe storage: The new system leverages features, such as extensive AI-based storage resource management, predictive analytics, automated support, and data placement with Easy Tier.
- Enhancements to IBM Spectrum Virtualize and related all-flash arrays offer customers NVMe over Fibre Channel, part of IBM's end-to-end NVMe support strategy that delivers improved performance today and prepares their infrastructure for the future.
- Join us for an overview of the launch on Oct 10, 2018: Register here
- IBM Spectrum Discover sales education on Oct 11, 2018: Register here
- Flash storage, Storwize, and NVMe Storwize sales education Oct 17, 2018: Register here