IBM WebSphere software provides you with a highly effective application platform for all business needs. The WebSphere software SOA environment enables your application to deliver dynamic, interconnected business processes to the enterprise, allowing you to focus on your application function rather than infrastructure.
The IBM WebSphere portfolio of products has evolved far beyond the beginning of WebSphere as a Java application server. WebSphere products have become the IBM foundation for the layer of software known as middleware, which enables web applications and computer operating systems to interoperate.
Today, WebSphere software encompasses almost all areas of business: application integration, business process management, and e-commerce, just to name a few.
Key solution areas:
- Application infrastructure allows you to efficiently deliver applications and services with robust performance, transactional integrity, and maximum security and control while optimizing costs. Drive down operational costs with a virtualized or cloud-based application infrastructure, and immediate response.
- Business Process Management (BPM) software and services empower organizations of all sizes to not only meet but exceed their clients' expectations and to anticipate shifts in their marketplace, but to do it all while keeping costs under control. An organization must be highly aware of process to achieve this level of agility. IBM has both the tools and the know-how to help transform you into just such an organization.
- IBM connectivity and integration offers fast, flexible, reliable access to information, whether it resides across divisions, across enterprises, or in the cloud. It enables organizations to bridge people, processes, and applications to speed innovation, increase collaboration, and get clients closer to their customers.
- IBM Portal solution provides a single access point to web content and applications, while delivering differentiated, personalized experiences for each user.
- Commerce allows you to automate and integrate online marketing and sales processes across multiple channels.