- Create a Global Solutions Directory listing.
Go to Manage solutions, sign in to the Global Solutions Directory using your IBM ID and create or update a listing for each product you wish to nominate for validation. You must indicate support for at least one IBM Systems product (server or storage) to qualify for validation.
Note: If you create a listing in a non-English language, please create an English version to be used when nominating your product for validation.
- Nominate your product for validation.
After you submit your solution, return to Manage solutions. Go to Nominate your solution for an IBM technical validation.
Note: Please use your English language listing to nominate your solution.
- Complete the validation form. (Sign-in required)
- Download the validation instructions. (PDF, 185KB)
Follow the instructions on how to use the submittal tool to gather the required solution log files and submit them to the IBM validation lab.
- Create sales and marketing materials for your Quickview and Solution Brief.
The Quickview explains the value of your solution in one page to educate and inform the IBM sales teams. The Solution Brief defines the joint value proposition of your IBM Industry Framework solution to our customers for joint sales opportunities. We may require completion of sales and marketing collateral before validating your solution. For assistance in completing this collateral, contact your IBM Client Executive.
- Provide a demonstration of the product being validated, if requested by IBM.
Depending on your solution, the IBM validation lab may request a demonstration either through a web session or by remote connection over an IBM secure network.
- Sign the required trademark license supplement.
The license supplement outlines the legal terms and conditions for use of the Ready for IBM Retail Industry Framework mark in your marketing materials. The license supplement is accessible only by the Authorized Profile Administrator (APA) of your company after you have successfully completed your validation testing. If you do not know who your APA is contact PartnerWorld.
- Download your licensed Ready for IBM Retail Industry Framework mark.
Once your APA has signed the required trademark license supplement, you may download the mark.