1. Sell client financing solutions to your clients
A. What firms can sell IBM Global Financing solutions?
- Firms who have signed an STG or Software-Business Partner Agreement (BPA) with the attachment for Financing Services with IBM or
- Firms who have signed an IBM Global Financing Agreement for Financing Services (Financing Associates), or
- Firms who are credit approved by IBM Global Financing and want to provide financing on a transactional basis.
Only firms who have signed a BPA with the attachment for Financing Services or the IBM Global Financing Agreement for Financing Services are able to leverage our Rapid Financing™ tool and be eligible to receive a fee* for selling financing.
*See fee plan link for details on eligible Business Partners and transactions
B. If you’ve signed a BPA with IBM but haven’t signed the financing attachment, request Financing Services to be added to your existing IBM BPA
- Follow this link to go to the Business Partner Agreement website and select, "Add a product to your existing Business Partner Agreement." From here you can see how to add financing to your agreement.
- Once approved, you will receive a request to accept IBM BPA attachment for Financing Services From PartnerWorld Electronically accept the IGF terms addition via your Partnerworld administrator.
C. If you haven’t signed a BPA with IBM, apply to become a Financing Associate:
- Complete the IBM Business Partner Application form on-line and only select Global Financing. The form is online and accessed through our Partnerworld Portal. Once submitted your application will be reviewed by IGF. Complete this form (PDF, 134KB) to renew your existing Financing Associate Agreement with IBM Global Financing.
D. Find out how you can get started with client financing in 3 easy steps.
2. Obtain working capital financing for your business:
- Apply now for a working capital line.
- Contact IBM Global Financing to find out about our Receivables Financing, Inventory Financing, and Payables Financing options.
3. Sell IBM Certified Pre-owned Equipment or Global Asset Recovery services
- To get IBM Certified Pre-owned Equipment (ICPE) quotes, Tier 1 Business Partners can register for the Private Trading Exchange (PTX) e-commerce tool. Tier 2 Business Partners can request quotes directly through your distributor. Find out how you can get started selling IBM Certified Pre-owned Equipment in 3 easy steps.
- For equipment disposal quotes and information see Asset Recovery Solutions.