About Receivables Financing:
- Both loans and lines of credit are available for qualified IBM Business Partners.
- Credit can be secured by inventory, Accounts Receivable or a combination of both.
- Provides more capital than traditional facilities based on balance sheet or cash flow.
One of the greatest challenges for a successful company is managing the cost of higher asset levels related to rising sales. Our Receivables Financing offerings - including loans and lines of credit secured by inventory, accounts receivable or a combination of both - help you obtain working capital to support this growth.
These offerings include:
- A Flexible Payment Plan that lets you finance up to 100 percent of inventory purchases.
- Competitive term loans which can help you finance the purchase of equipment and other crucial assets.
- An Accounts Receivable Revolving Line of Credit that lets you utilize accounts receivable to secure cash advances, with the ability to manage and reduce interest expense as available funds are used to pay down debt and to borrow against excess collateral as the need for funds arises.
- And the Large Sale Financing Option, which provides an advance on the receivable generated by a sale to reduce existing debt with repayment terms up to 60 days.
Key offerings details
- Working capital for
To learn more, contact your IBM Global Financing representative.
IBM Global Financing offerings are provided through IBM Credit LLC in the United States and other IBM subsidiaries and divisions worldwide to qualified commercial and government clients. Rates and availability are based on a client’s credit rating, financing terms, offering type, equipment type and options, and can vary by country. Some offerings are not available in certain countries. Other restrictions can apply. Rates and offerings are subject to change, extension or withdrawal without notice.