Show descriptions | Hide descriptions
This award recognizes an IBM Business Partner who has demonstrated proficiency in the use and application of Watson technology, has proven success in driving tangible business value at a customer by using Watson Apps and Services including: IBM Watson Explorer, Watson Developer Cloud APIs or Watson Knowledge Studio. The winner will also have demonstrated the ability to generate revenue growth for IBM and the Business Partner through high-value Watson solutions.
What we look for in the winning solution:
Uses Watson technology, including:
- Uses Watson Explorer capabilities to bring together information from many sources for broad topic searches, with a contextual 360 view of any entity or topic; and/or uses Watson Explorer for deep content analysis and advanced visualization of structured and unstructured data in order to derive compelling insights and identify trends, patterns, and relationships in data; or
- Uses IBM Watson Developer Cloud's Language, Vision, Speech, or Data APIs to make applications which read, hear, talk, see or learn, and which help the customer solve complex problems; or
- Uses Watson Knowledge Studio to create a machine-learning model that understands the linguistic nuances, meaning, and relationships specific to a customer’s industry or knowledge domain.
- Minimum of 1 (maximum of 3) client references OR implementations, proof of concepts or pilots.
- Extra consideration will be given for incorporation of each additional Watson technology component.
- Extra consideration will be given for a solution that includes other product(s) from the Analytics Solutions, Analytics Industry Solutions or Commerce portfolios. Business Partner must show how other solution(s) provided a strong foundation for or valuable complement to the cognitive capabilities of Watson.