Show descriptions | Hide descriptions
This award recognizes an IBM Business Partner that can articulate how they created and delivered an innovative hybrid Cloud environment to their customers using IBM Cloud software technologies that may include: WebSphere Runtimes, DevOps, Hybrid Integration, Hybrid Management, Process Transformation, MobileFirst, Object Storage or Aspera offerings from IBM. The winning submission will show how the hybrid Cloud solution delivered new or increased benefits to customers and drove demonstrable business outcomes.
The winning solution will have the following characteristics:
- Must contain at least two of the products within the IBM Cloud offerings portfolio.
- Must contain a Business Partner application or high-value service (integration, implementation, customization, consulting or hosting services).
- Must demonstrate client ROI and drive tangible business value for IBM.
- Minimum of 1 (maximum of 3) client references required describing how the client’s organization has benefitted from the Business Partner’s solution – the reference(s) should demonstrate how the solution transformed the client’s value chain, client experience, growth, revenue, productivity and ROI boost including quantifiable metrics.
- Special consideration will be given to clients that meet one or more of the following; new to IBM cloud products; solutions that are repeatable and have been deployed across multiple clients; solutions that resulted in entry into new markets, departments, accounts or industries; solutions that resulted in competitive wins; solutions delivered and/or available as a XaaS deployment.