The winning solution must include one or more software offerings from the Analytics Platform portfolio:
Data Repositories and Appliances
DB2 Product Family, Informix Product Family, InfoSphere Warehouse, PureData for Analytics (a.k.a Netezza), Cloudant and/or dashDB
Cognos Analytics, Watson Analytics, Watson Analytics for Social Media, DataWatch Monarch
SPSS Statistics, SPSS Modeler, SPSS Analytics Sever
Information Integration and Governance
Information Server & Replication, Master Data Management, Optim, Information Lifecycle Governance – ILG
Cloud Data Services
Cloudant Managed Service, dashDB Managed Service TX and Analytics, DataWorks, Compose, Graph, DataWorks Lift, DB2, DataStage on Cloud, MDM on Cloud, Analytics for Apache Spark on Cloud, BigInsights for Apache Hadoop on Cloud, Stream Computing on Cloud
Enterprise Content Management
Advanced Case Management, Document capture and Output management, Content Manager, BOX
Open Source Analytics
BigInsights Enterprise, Streams, Analytics for Apache Spark, BigReplicate, Next Gen Platform
Decision Optimization Center
What we look for in the winning solution:
- Integrates products from the IBM Analytics Platform portfolio with Business Partner-developed solution capabilities.
- Provides clear descriptions of how the solution utilizes IBM Analytics technology.
- Focuses on solving an infrastructure or business problem.
- Includes demonstrable, proven, pre-built components or assets that can be applied to deliver repeatable business value.
- Includes a specific and unique brand identity; is market identifiable and different than the IBM software product name.
- Minimum of 1 (maximum of 3) client references.
- Consideration will be given for solutions that demonstrate a high degree of cross-IBM integration and/or integrate two or more IBM Analytics solution offerings.